• Know a peer or friend who should be at Camp?
• Please share this with people you’d like to see there and let’s see who WINS THE CONTEST!
• THE WINNER COULD BE YOU!
Have you been wishing you could get out in nature, take care of yourself, meet cool people, AND take grow your sex positive business?
There is a place you can do all of those things at once…
And thanks to the generosity of one your peers, you might even get to come for free!
There is one free ticket to Sex Geek Summer Camp up for grabs (the ticket includes food, tenting privileges, and all the fun and teaching around sex-positive business you can absorb. You will have to arrange your own travel to and from the campgrounds, and either bring a tent or rent a cabin or gear from Abrams Creek).
Since the topic of Camp’s Day 1 is How To Be Thrilling, this will be the focus of the contest.
How Do I Enter?
1) Record a short video (no more than 5 minutes max, 3 minutes or less is preferred) OR post a written blog or post of approximately 500-800+ words
2) Tell us what you do – you can use the What Do You Do format if you like: http://ReidAboutSex.com/what-do-you-do-free-worksheet
3) Tell us how, if you were more thrilling to your clients and customers, you’d be able to make a bigger difference in the world.
4) Mention Sex Geek Summer Camp and SexGeekSummerCamp.com in the video or post.
5) Post the video or your written post on the Interwebs – Youtube, Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter… You know the drill – and send us the links (you can hit reply to this email if you want).
Bam! – You’re entered!
When’s the Deadline?
In order to give you enough time to arrange travel (Camp happens July 26-30th), we’re opening the contest NOW and closing it on July 1st, 2015. So get your butt in front of the camera! It’s great practice for reaching your new clients and your fellow Sex Geeks will get to know you better.
When’s the Lucky Winner Announced?
The winner will be announced on July 4th, and will be determined based on passion, clarity, and desire to make a difference.
Good luck! Please share this! And hope to see you at Camp,
P.S. If you want to check out details of Camp, you can here: