Join sex and relationship expert Reid Mihalko of ReidAboutSex.com and Divine Interludes’ Monique Darling in San Diego, California, for a mini, 3-hour “make-up” practicum Part-1 so you can take the 6-hour Part-2 practicum the next day!
For those of you who want to take Part-2 and need to take Part-1, or are looking to review Part-1… You’re prayers have been answered!
Friday, May 18, 2012 from 7:00 PM to 10 PM (PT)
To register : Tickets Here
Participation in Part-1 Full Practicum,
Part-1 Mini-Practicum (or equivalent)
Required to participate in Part 2
This mini-practicum, designed to “get you up to speed” for Part-2 will cover all the basic content of the original 6-hour, Part-1 intensive, but with much less personal exploration and attention, and fewer exercises.
In this 3-hour, “make-up” intensive designed to prepare your skills and get you up to speed for the 6-hour Part-2 happening the next day, you will:
- Learn Reid’s underlying principles and approaches to playing with energy from the sexual to the sublime
- Be shown Monique’s tools, tips and tricks for unlocking your stuck sexual energy and turning life into an orgasmic playground that doesn’t have to look anything like “sex”…
- Learn to get in touch with your own energetic field, manipulate it, and turn it into a powerful source of connection and bliss.
- Discover how and where to touch another to tune into, access, tease and play with their erotic energy, the energy of two people, or the energy of a entire group!
- Tap into the energy of all 7 major chakra’s by yourself, with a partner, or in a group
- Discover the differences in “taste” between energetic orgasms from chakra to chakra
- Be given techniques to keep your energy “clean” and ways not to be “clingy” or “creepy” with your energy.
- Understand how to take care of your physical body when your orgasmic body doesn’t want to stop and keeps moving more and more ecstatic energy!
Expand the range of your sexual experience AND your ability to articulate it to “muggles” who’ve never felt their kundalini twitch or tapped into their own ecstatic potential!
With all the focus on holistic practices to weave the body, mind and soul, it’s rare anyone actually talks about the nuts and bolts of sex and how they apply to our various practices.
In training our bodies, disciplining our minds, and expanding our hearts, you’ve probably had teachers adjust our hip angle, make note of your breathing, or give you an illuminating tip on how to navigate your mind. With all the emphasis on holistic approaches and integration in our spiritual pursuits all too often no one talks pragmatically about the nuts and bolts of sex and lovemaking!
We’ve all experienced how a slight change of a few degrees in one area of the body can open up other areas tremendously. Don’t you think it’s about time someone showed you what adjustments you should be making during energetic play?
Areas that will be covered:
- The top five things your yoga or tantra teacher probably never told you about sex and love
- The ergonomics of dynamic sex and what the Kama Sutra isn’t showing you…
- Three ways to increase orgasmic energy that have nothing to do with breathing
- How to give oral sex that would calm Kali or have Govinda consider settling down!
- Dating, sex and relationships as a spiritual practice
This part of the workshop is Rated-PG13/R, will feature frank (and humorous!) language, fully-clothed demonstrations, and participation is not required. Please bring all your questions and a notebook!
Bring a partner, find a partner there, switch partners, or experience the course on your own. Many options will be offered to support each individual experience.
ABOUT MONIQUE: Monique Darling of www.divineinterludes.com is dedicated to empowering people who are questioning the assumptions of how their life should be; and to offer tools for self expression that create trust, inner knowing and wisdom to make the life they want. It’s a lot of hard work, but it’s the kind of work that makes life easier.
Since 1990, Monique has felt the calling to learn from some amazing teachers including Wayne Dyer, Matt Kahn, Reid Mihalko, WhiteBear, Shawn Roop, ABDY, Kamala Devi, and Scott Catamas to name a few. She has through workshops, courses, and client sessions, experienced how spirit/love moves through her using intuition, touch, play and emotional release in helping people embrace the truth of their divinity.
Her specialty is transmuting fear and repression into courage, love and freedom to express truth in ways that nourish all.
She is devoted to helping YOU uncover your magnificence!!! To empower YOU, who dream of something more, to awaken further and discover it is within you. You have all the answers, let her help you remember the questions.
Curious about booking Reid for a private class? Go HERE!
ABOUT REID: Reid Mihalko of www.ReidAboutSex.com helps adults create more self-esteem, self-confidence and greater health in their relationships and sex lives, no matter what their self-expression of those happen to be.
From his rated-PG/PG-13 workshops (Cuddle Party, Speed-Flirting) to the rated-R (Iron Slut Sex Educator Showdown) to his explicit, NC-17 rated, Show-N-Tell sex education workshops (where audiences get to watch, take notes, and ask questions), Reid’s workshops have been attended by close to 30,000 individuals from myriad walks of life, orientations, relationship styles, countries and religions. Known for his charisma, wit and emphasis on integrity, Reid travels the country teaching, coaching, consulting and collaborating on fulfilling his mission: Create more self-esteem, self-confidence and health for adults in and out of the bedroom.
Reid has been a featured speaker at dozens of conferences on relationships and sexuality and is a sought-after presenter and teacher at colleges and sex positive stores across the country.
Reid has been a writer and producer on a number of films and television projects about sex and relationships, and appears regularly in the media. He has also appeared on the Emmy award-winning talk show Montel, Fox News, VH1’s Scott Baio is 45 and Single, Showtime’s Penn & Teller’s Bulls**t!, Canada’s The Sex Files and SexTV, and the short-lived Life & Style, on NPR, Sirius’ Maxim Radio and Cosmo Radio, and in Marie Claire, GQ, Details, People, Newsweek and The National Enquirer, as well as media across the globe in thirteen countries and at least seven languages.
Follow Reid twittering as @ReidAboutSex.