Knowing where to draw the line together and how to talk about it can save you both a ton of headache the next day!
Navigating group sexual dynamics in any relationship takes skill, patience and a little bit of luck. If “luck” is where opportunity and preparation meet, then learning how to negotiate sound relationship boundaries and agreements is a sure-fire way to make the two, or three, or four of you the luckiest people on Earth!
With the dizzying array of relationship options available to people who’ve decided to “play well with others,” how do you, and your partner or partners (if you’ve got any), figure out what will work best? What is open to renegotiation? And what do you do when the inevitable challenges arise or when someone makes a bad call?
Join sex and relationship expert Reid Mihalko of ReidAboutSex.com for a two-hour workshop devoted to single people, couples, and multiple partners who want to learn how to create workable boundaries and agreements for playing sexually with others simultaneously.
In this humorous, interactive evening, you will learn:
- The most common pitfalls of relationship agreements for group sex and how to avoid them
- How to figure out what a boundary is and where your boundaries exist, so all involved can negotiate a win-win!
- How and when to renegotiate an existing rule or agreement
- Negotiating techniques for when you’re the single person joining in with a couple or moresome
- How to merge different styles of “sexploration” in monogamy and nonmonagamy so that everyone has a decent chance of ending up happy “the day after”
- Five essential things that will help you survive any group sexploration
- How to work through upsets in ways that will make your relationships stronger
This workshop is open to couples and singles and moresomes of all sexual orientations and relationship statuses.
DATE: Mon, March 13, 2017
WHERE: Address emailed upon registration
COST: $25 in advance, $30 at the door (as space allows)
First come, first served seating, so get there early!
Whatever you level of experience and curiosity, whatever your relationship status or orientation, Reid promises an informative evening chocked-full of great communication and relationship skills!
Curious about booking Reid for a private class? Go HERE!
ABOUT REID: America’s favorite sex geek, Reid Mihalko of ReidAboutSex.com and Relati
Reid frequently speaks at colleges and universities on sexual assault prevention and healthy relationship skills, and regularly appears in the media sharing his views on consent, dating, and shame-free sexuality.
Reid’s workshops and college lectures have been attended by close to 50,000 men and women. He has appeared in media such as Oprah’s Our America With Lisa Ling on OWN, the Emmy award-winning talk show Montel, Dr. Phil’s The Doctors on CBS, Bravo’s Miss Advised, Fox News, in Newsweek, Seventeen, GQ, The Washington Post, and in thirteen countries and at least seven languages.
Reid is also founder of Sex Geek Summer Camp and Sex Geek School for Gifted Sex Geeks which help sex educators learn valuable business skills that allow them to reach more people, transform move lives, and make a better living as sexperts.