- Do orgasms mystify you? Elude you? Challenge you? Intimidate you?
- Do you or your lovers get caught in the “Must-Orgasm Trap” and can’t seem to “get there?”
- Do you feel abnormal or broken when it comes to the “Big-O?” Or, maybe, you don’t know how to feel?
- Maybe you’re lucky when it comes to orgasm (yours or another’s), but you’d like to take your understanding to a black belt level or want to see if you can improve ‘em?
- And maybe, juuuuust maybe… You’ve got a friend who desperately need to take this class…
While everyone from Dr. Oz to Carrie Bradshaw talks about it, not everyone is mapping it out step-by-step, breaking it down, and giving you pragmatic tools, tips and tricks to explore, understand and become proficient in the art of the climax… Join professional sex geek Reid Mihalko of ReidAboutSex.com as he reveals all that he knows about orgasms -male and female!
La petite mort, the Big-O, Climax, Coming, the Genital Sneeze…
Call it what you will, but most of us would benefit from
more sexual self-confidence when it comes to cumming!
In this humorous, frank and informative, 2-hour workshop you will learn:
- The basic anatomy of arousal for all bodies, how orgasm “works,” and how to increase your odds of achieving it
- Easy-to-implement ways to apply the knowledge above to actual lovemaking situations
- Common mistakes we make in bed with a partner (and when flying solo) that keep us from experiencing greater pleasure…
- Simple communication skills you can use to improve your partner’s bedroom techniques without embarrassing them…
- A few of Reid’s “black belt” sex tips and tricks for oral sex, hand-sex, and boinking!
- Ways to take sex and lovemaking “beyond orgasm” so you don’t get stuck in the “Must-Orgasm Trap”…
- And, if time allows, a live demonstration of an Energetic Orgasm… Yep! Climax with your clothes on!
DATE: Mon, Dec 3rd – I’ll Have What She’s Having: Orgasms Made Simple!
WHERE: Anythink Huron Street Library, 9417 Huron St., Thornton, CO 80260
Entry through exterior/side door; Private Meeting Room-Multipurpose Rm A
Cost: $20 pre-pay, $25 at the door
ABOUT REID: Sex and relationship expert Reid Mihalko of www.ReidAboutSex.com teaches adults how to create more self-esteem, self-confidence and greater health and satisfaction in and out of the bedroom.
Using humor, insight and solid information, Reid appeals to audiences of all orientations, backgrounds, ages and identities. He’s one of the only male sex and relationship experts touring the country today who can speak pragmatically to nearly all areas of sexual self-expression, intimacy, dating and relating. Reid’s mission is to give men and women new tools to transform their love lives into fulfilling, satisfying, and sustainable expressions of self.
Reid is a sought after speaker who lectures at colleges across the country and has presented and keynoted at dozens of conferences on relationships and sexuality. The workshops he’s designed continue to be taught all over the world and have been attended by over 40,000 people. Reid has appeared on CBS’ The Doctors, Oprah’s Our America with Lisa Ling on OWN, Bravo’s Miss Advised, the Emmy award-winning talk show Montel, Fox News, VH1, Showtime’sPenn & Teller’s Bulls**t!, on NPR, Sirius’ Maxim Radio and Cosmo Radio, and in Marie Claire, GQ, Details, Seventeen, People, Newsweek, The Washington Post and The National Enquirer, as well as media across the globe in twenty-seven countries and at least fourteen languages.
Reid has also been a writer and producer on a number of films and television projects about sex and relationships, and consults regularly behind the scenes with producers and writers as an expert on subjects ranging from infidelity and sex addiction to dating and marriage, from jealousy and non-monogamy to gender dynamics and sexual tips and tricks.