Learn how to take better care of your clients by taking better care of yourself!
Join sex and relationship educators Reid Mihalko and Marcia Baczynski for this two-part exploration of the most common problems (and the necessary solutions!) sexual educators and healers face, including setting good boundaries, creating self-care and being business savvy. Learn the top four obstacles to doing well with your clients, as well as six things you can do to stay on top of your game.
What’s covered on the calls…
CALL 1: BOUNDARIES, PITFALLS AND BUILDING BLOCKS
- What is a sex positive professional?
- What are boundaries and why are they important?
- What are the most common pitfalls and places to look for clues that you may be playing at less than 100%?
- The top four obstacles keeping you from doing well with your clients
CALL 2: SIX THINGS YOU CAN DO TODAY TO STAY ON TOP OF YOUR GAME
- The six things you can do today to stay on top of your game
- How loving your job and answering your calling gets in the way!
- The power of upgrading your social circle
- Avoiding the Guru/Ego-Hit dilemma and how to leverage it
- The power of NOT bartering
- Giving yourself “more” and giving yourself “different”
- How to start being financially savvy
- and other ways you can implement and integrate staying on top of your game as a sex positive professional!