Asking for what you want can make even the most experienced sex geek panic. But there’s no better way to get the sex you want than by asking for it! In this playful and energetic workshop, sex-ed pros Reid Mihalko and Allison Moon will help you find your voice, discover your desires, and get what you want in bed!
In this 90-min, humorous and insightful workshop you’ll learn:
- How to decide when’s the right time to speak up
- Fun ways to integrate “upgrades” and experimentation into your existing sex life.
- How to initiate difficult conversations
- How to negotiate different needs for safer sex
- Tips for sharing kinks in non-scary ways.
- The “Appreciation Sandwich”
- How to try new things together
- Tricks for getting your needs met when your partner isn’t on board.
Date: Friday, October 12, 2012
Where: Smitten Kitten, 3010 Lyndale Avenue South Minneapolis, MN 55408
Cost: $15 pre-registered / $20 day of
Register HERE NOW! – Space and tickets limited!
Be bold, and a fulfilling sex life will follow!
About Reid: Sex and relationship expert Reid Mihalko of www.ReidAboutSex.com helps adults create more self-esteem, self-confidence and greater health in relationships and sex lives. Reid has appeared on the Emmy award-winning talk show Montel, Fox News, in Newsweek, Seventeen, GQ, The Washington Post, and in thirteen countries and at least seven languages. His workshops have been attended by close to 30,000 men and women.
About Allison: Allison Moon is the author of the lesbian werewolf novel Lunatic Fringe. A popular and energetic educator, she is best known for her signature class How to Drive a Vulva, which debuted in at Burning Man as Girl Sex 101. She loves teaching adults how to publish their own books, have great sex, and publish books about great sex. Learn more about all of these fabulous things at TalesofthePack.com.