Foundations of Free Love
3-day relationship workshop exploring open relationships with Reid Mihalko and Kamala Devi
July 17-19, 2009 • San Diego, California
- • Curious about open relationships and think non-monogamy might be for you?
- • Identify as non-monogamous but haven’t quite mastered it?
- • Wish you had the courage to ask for what you want in your relationship life?
- • How about the ability to celebrate gracefully what your partner is asking for without compromising your boundaries or being overcome with jealousy?
Reid and Kamala, my beloved ones -
I am hoping I can adequately express what is in my heart. I can honestly say I am not the same person who drove down to cuddle party Thursday night. My soul is singing. For the first time in my entire life I feel as if this earth could be my home. That not only could I be here and find joy but that I can flourish and even radiate.
Words cannot begin to describe the gratitude and amazement at what the two of you have accomplished. It is absolutely life changing and it applies to all relationships. I think describing it as a *poly* workshop would be a disservice to you. That is only a small piece. ANYONE who was willing to come and listen and learn and be open could not possibly go away without knowing how to have a better connection with self, family, co-workers, all avenues of their lives.
- • Better communication tools and intimacy skills for whatever “lovestyle” you practice
- • Ways to overcome jealousy and release shame in any relationship
- • How to negotiate boundaries that honor your needs and respect your partner’s
- • Approaches to work through difficult conversations and avoid misunderstandings
- • Connect with other open-minded lovers whether sex is present or not
- • Expand your sense of freedom, trust and joy in your relationships
- • Navigate a sex party with grace and excitement
- • Figure out what it is that you want in the first place!
- *If you’re in a monogamous relationship and think this weekend isn’t for you, think again! The tools and practices that allow several relationships to thrive together are the same tools needed to make one relationship successful. Why don’t you and your partner consider picking up some useful skills while joining us on a daring (but safe) erotic adventure?
Space is limited, so please register early! Fee: $397
Call 858-272-2254 or email Kamala (at) blisscoach (dot) com to register!
And for special discounted Membership Rates for the entire week of Kamala Devi hosted Reid Events in San Diego,
go to www.BlissCoach.com
Foundations of Free Love’s Weekend Retreat will take place at San Diego’s Emerald Temple